WELCOME TO PCNS PASSIVE COMPONENTS NETWORKING DAYS !
- On a Chip Energy Storage Capacitors
source: FEEC BUT and EPCI, Czech Republic, 18th July 2017 Energy Storing is one of the current ho...
- Embroidered Smart Textiles Electronic Components in Life Saving Applications.
source: UWB and EPCI, Czech Republic, 4th July 2017 Wearable electronics and smart textiles is cu...
Passive Components represent more than 80% of the EEE parts used on PCB. Therefore, they represent a key element of electronic hardware design. The PCNS international Symposium is the European technical conference dedicated to Passive Components. It is an exceptional venue to learn more about the latest advances in this field and meet recognized experts from industry, academia and agencies/organisations.
Aim of the PCNS networking symposium is to promote the discussion of recent developments and trends and to encourage the exchange of technical expertise and information covering a broad range of EEE passive components.
- “Networking” symposium with the main mission to bring industry and academia professionals together and build a bridge to create new synergies
- Attract people from complete design, manufacturing and supply chain in passive industry that value personal communications
- Motivate attendance from universities by registration of the symposium to ISBN and co-operation with impacted magazines
- The presented papers will be built into EPCI’s e-Symposium online (under development) for those who can’t physically attend to get e-Proceedings