- This event has passed.
Predicting Power Inductor Performance With the World’s Most Comprehensive Inductor Characterization Tools
March 7 @ 14:00 - 15:00 EST
Electronic Design and Microwaves& RF-hosted webinar sponsored by Coilcraft
Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
Time: 2:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM CT / 11:00 AM PT / 7:00 PM GMT
Duration: 1 Hour
DC-DC performance, cost, and size all depend directly on the inductor choice. Inductor catalogs continue to grow with power inductors available in many sizes, shapes and materials to enable converters to operate over a range of switching frequencies, currents and voltages. Tools for inductor analysis and performance prediction are needed to enable the user to design an optimized circuit with minimized cycle time.
Please join us for this one-hour live webinar/demonstration and learn how to take full advantage of Coilcraft’s MAGProTM advanced inductor characterization tools.
You will learn how to …
- Shorten your design cycle time
- Identify the best power inductor for your dc-dc converter design
- Predict DC and AC inductor losses for best circuit efficiency
- Understand impacts of temperature, current, and switching frequency on inductor performance
- Reveal optimizations missed by traditional inductor selection methods
- Len Crane | Senior Technologist | Coilcraft
- Daniel Blair | Field Sales Engineer | Coilcraft