Date / time
Date(s) - 16/04/2019 - 18/04/2019
Place of event
Sheraton Four Points Hotel
23rd Annual Components for Military & Space Electronics Conference & Exhibition
Call for Presentations
You are requested to submit an outline for a presentation at CMSE on topics such as:
- Advanced Packaging for Military and Space
- SIP 2.5- 3D and Wafer Level Packaging WLP
- Counterfeit Mitigation Strategies
- High Temp ElectronicsGaN and SiC for RF Microwave Applications
- COTS Insertion and Obsolescence Challenges
- IC Copper Wire Bonding & Reliability
- Design and Reliability of Small Sats
- PME/BME MLCCs for Hi-Rel Applications
- Magnetics, Transformers and Inductors
- Secure Electronics (anti-tampering) Trusted
- Challenges of Non-Hermetic Packages
- Hermeticity and TM 1014/1018 New Spec LimitsSupplier Base Sourcing Issues (e.g. passive lead times)
Deadline for Submission: December 7th, 2018
Presentations are 20 minutes with 5 minutes of Q & A. The CMSE committee does not require a formal paper submission. You decide how much of the presentation
material to provide the attendee. The idea is to promote sharing of basic scientific and technical information about common problems faced by both the component
manufacturer and the system OEM.
Submission instructions and more details can be found here.
Please email your presentation outline to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The premier event focused on the design, reliability, and application of electronic components for use in avionics, aerospace, military & commercial space systems.
What market and topics does the event target?
- This Conference & Exhibition delivers technical information useful for both OCMs and suppliers of electronic components for use in avionics, aerospace, military & commercial space systems.
- Two days of exhibition along with training events and technical presentations provides a unique environment for the exhibitor to reach out and connect with customers. The goal of this event is to educate, inform and provide solutions for current issues with military and space electronics.
- Delegates and Visitors. The event is targeted to a variety of high-level professionals working as:
• Design Engineers
• Manufacturing Engineers
• Engineering Managers
• System Integrators
• Component engineers
• Supply Chain Personnel
• Procurement Personnel
• Program Managers
• Project Leaders
• Quality Assurance Engineers