Date / time
Date(s) - 21/04/2020 - 23/04/2020
Place of event
Sheraton Four Points Hotel
CMSE is pleased to announce its 24th Annual Components for Military & Space Electronics Conference & Exhibition that will be held April 21-23, 2020 at Four Points by Sheraton (LAX) Los Angeles, California.
Call for presentations is now open and outlines are welcome by email here.
CMSE is premier event focused on the design, reliability, and application of electronic components for use in avionics, aerospace, military & commercial space systems.
You are requested to submit an outline for a presentation at CMSE on topics such as:
- GaN and SiC for RF and Power Management
- Alternate Grade Parts for Military Applications
- SIP 2.5- 3D and Wafer Level Packaging WLP
- Counterfeit Mitigation Strategies and DFARS
- COTS Insertion, Procurement and Obsolescence Challenges
- IC Copper Wire Bonding & Reliability
- EEE Parts Engineering Issues for Small Sats
- Supercapacitors for High Rel Applications
- PME/BME MLCCs for Hi-Rel Applications
- Magnetics, Transformers and Inductors
- Challenges of Non-Hermetic Packages
- Hermeticity and TM 1014/1018 New Spec Limits
- Leveraging Component Specs: Automotive vs. Commercial vs Mil Aerospace Component Capability
- Component Reliability Issues for Hypersonic Weapons
- Approaches for Assessing Reliability of COTS Electronic Cards and Assemblies
Deadline for Submission: December 7, 2019
Presentations are 20 minutes with 5 minutes of Q & A. The CMSE committee does not require a formal paper submission. You decide how much of the presentation material to provide the attendee. The idea is to promote sharing of basic scientific and technical information about common problems faced by both the component manufacturer and the system OEM.
Download CMSE Call for Presentation pdf flyer here.
CMSE is organized by: TJ Green Associates