Rohde & Schwarz webinars: Basic Oscilloscope Fundamental Days DAY 2
Basic Oscilloscope Fundamental Days – DAY 2
Two-day live virtual event
Trainer: Joel Hales (Rohde & Schwarz UK)
Pasi Suhonen (Rohde & Schwarz Finland)
Partner: Premiel Farnell Ltd
Cooperation: Würth Elektronik
Oscilloscopes are widely recognized as the main tool every electronics engineer needs on their desk and are used across a wide variety of industries and applications. With the demands from modern electronics requiring ever-increasing measurement tasks across various domains, solid probing knowhow and the need for rapid prototyping with debugging techniques has seen a revolution in digital Oscilloscopes. The resulting increase in usability and functionality has seen these instruments become considerably more versatile through their ability to accurately trigger and measure waveforms.
For engineers new to using Oscilloscopes the challenge can often be where to start their learning journey and how to get the most from these versatile tools.
Rohde & Schwarz understands this challenge and can help you on this journey through our online 2-day educational testing event on the fundamentals of the modern Oscilloscope. Increase your knowledge in the many useful measurement options available including multi-functional measurement techniques and features.Register today to attend this free educational live testing event.
DAY 2 10:00 – 14:30
10:00 – 11:30 Signal, Power Integrity and how it is tied together
- How to characterize the AC on DC power rails properly?
- Why do modern digital designs have high demands on power rail quality?
- What is an eye diagram and why is Jitter that important?
- Which influence do filters and interconnects have on SI, PI, and EMI?
13:00 – 14:30 EMC – What is EMC?
- How can EMC Analysis be done by using an oscilloscope?
- How to perform cable bound validation measurements using a DC-LISN?