EPCI, 19th April 2016
- Are you sure that you did not miss any important passive component news ?
- You do not want to check all manufacturers / competitor sites to check their news ?
- Do you wish to have a ready to read review of the passive component news in a one complete file easy to read and archive ?
EPCI is collecting the key Passive Component News on daily basis and they are ready now in 6month news collection review reports.
Passive components are many times considered as the “less” important, “easy” or “boring” part of the circuits, neverthless looking at the boards it still may occupy more than 70% board space. Passive component news are usually collected by a large electronic news servers where it represents only a tiny part of news.
EPCI has been collecting key worldwide passive components news together from manufacturers, universitites and other public sources since Q4 2015. The aim is to provide center point for easy to read, filed and archived passive component news. Collection of the news is now ready to get in a one complete report format for the 6 month period Q4 2015 – Q1 2016.
Available 6month News Reports (Q4 2015 – Q1 2016):
- automotive news – 42 pages (sorted by passive component chapters)
- capacitor news – 101 pages (sorted by capacitor technology type)
- other category news can be prepared based upon request
The free sample reports are ready by link above or in the DOWNLOADS section here.
The price is fixed 45 EUR for each 6month news overview report regardless of category and length.
The reports, and other category news requests can be ordered using an online form here.
The next 6 month reports will follow in Q4 2016.
Note to the passive component entities with European location: by registration to the EPCI passive components database you make sure that your press releases and announcements are included in the next EPCI reports.