Source: ESA, EPCI
European Passive Components Institute, as a proud ESA SPCD event sponsor and ESA are pleased to announce the 3rd edition of the International Symposium: Space Passive Component Days (SPCD). The 3rd SPCD will be held from 9h to 12th October 2018 at ESA/ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
The SPCD international Symposium is the premier technical conference dedicated to Passive components for space applications. It is an exceptional venue to learn more about the latest advances in this field and meet recognized experts from industry, academia and agencies.
9 – 12 October 2018 | ESA\ESTEC
link to ESA SPCD Homepage
The ESA SPCD pdf flyer can be downloaded here.
Aim of SPCD
Aim of the SPCD symposium is to promote the discussion of recent developments and trends and to encourage the exchange of technical expertise and information covering a broad range of EEE passive components for space applications:
- Capacitors & Supercapacitors
- Circulators & Isolators
- Cable assemblies & Harnesses
- Connectors & Interconnections
- Crystals & Oscillators
- Loads & Attenuators
- Power dividers & Couplers
- Relays & Switches
- RF switches & Phase shifters
- SAW Devices (SAW Filters, SAW Sensors, etc.)
- Thermal Sensors & Heaters
- Application, Trends and Needs
- Evaluation & Qualification
- Lessons Learned and In-flight Experiences
- Materials and Processes
- New Developments
- Normative System & Standards
- Procurement, Distribution
- Technology Roadmaps
- Test, Reliability and Evaluation for space
- You are most cordially invited to attend this meeting.
The SPCD organising committee