Coilcraft released new high temperature power inductors that offer seven inductance values from 100 µH to 1000 µH. They feature a low-loss ferrite drum core for flat inductance vs current. Plus, these are AEC-Q200 Grade 1 qualified.
Coilcraft MSS1812T Series shielded surface-mount power inductors feature low DC resistance and excellent current handling in a wide range of industry-standard footprints and inductance values, making them a cost-effective option for a variety of general-purpose applications.
- 7 inductance values from 100 µH to 1000 µH
- Low-loss ferrite drum core for flat inductance vs current
- Low DC resistance for greater efficiency
- Excellent current handling
- Magnetic shielding allows high-density mounting
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (−40°C to +125°C)