Source: ESA SPCD news
ESA SPCD organising committee is pleased to announce that the 4th edition of the Space Passive Component Days (SPCD) will take place at ESA\ESTEC from the 13th till 16th October 2020.
The SPCD international Symposium is the premier technical conference dedicated to Passive components for space applications.It is an exceptional venue to learn more about the latest advances in this field and meet recognized experts from industry, academia and agencies.
Aim of the SPCD symposium is to promote the discussion of recent developments and trends and to encourage the exchange of technical expertise and information covering a broad range of EEE passive components for space applications:
- Capacitors & Supercapacitors
- Circulators & Isolators
- Cable assemblies & Harnesses
- Connectors & Interconnections
- Crystals & Oscillators
- Loads & Attenuators
- Power dividers & Couplers
- Relays & Switches
- RF switches & Phase shifters
- SAW Devices (SAW Filters, etc.)
- Thermal Sensors & Heaters