KOA’s new RS73-series are ESD transient tolerant high precision and high reliability resistors using thick film technology.
With a T.C.R. down to ±25ppm and a tolerance as low as ±0.1%, the new RS73-series from KOA is ideal for precision designs such as high-accuracy sensing or voltage detection circuits in automotive, industrial and measuring applications, especially where ESD sensitivity is an issue.
The ESD tolerance of these parts means that, in certain cases, protection devices, such as varistors etc, can be omitted from the design.
- ±0.1, ±0.25, ±0.5 and ±1 % tolerances available
- ±25 ppm/K, ±50 ppm/K
- ±0.2 %~ long term stability (+85 °C / 1000 h)
- Higher rated power at +85 °C ambient temp.
- Excellent long term reliability
- ESD stability of thick film resistors
- Ideal for applications where thin film is not suitable
- Anti-Sulfuration type also available (RS73-RT)
- EU-RoHS compliant, AEC-Q200 tested
- High precision circuits for automotive and industrial
- Motor control circuits
- AC adapters
- A/D signal conversion
- Switching boards
- Industrial equipment & measurement