Littelfuse POWR-Speed PSR Series High-Speed Square Body Fuses are specifically optimized to protect diodes, triacs, IGBTs, SCRs, and other power semiconductors in power conversion and power conditioning systems.
The PSR series is offered with current ratings up to 2000 amps, voltage ratings up to 1300 volts AC and 1000 volts DC, and interrupting ratings up to 200,000 amps. The extreme current limiting capability of the fuses offers low let-through current and energy, ensuring the protection of downstream devices.
With UL, CCC, CE, RoHS certification and UL and IEC standard compliance, it’s a truly global product. Littelfuse offers the PSR series high-speed square body fuses in IEC Standard case sizes 30 to 33 and 70 to 73, with various termination options for mounting flexibility.
- Balanced speed of operation, energy efficiency, and longevity for power semiconductors
- Voltage and Amperage Ratings: up to 1300VAC/1000VDC and 2000A
- Interrupting Ratings: up to 200kA
- Extremely current limiting: reduces let-through current and energy
- IEC & UL Standard compliance, certified to cURUL, CCC, CE, RoHS
- Flush end (direct bus-bar mount), DIN blade, and bolted blade designs