Ohmite TRH Thick Film Resistors combine two products in one by using advanced thick film printing processes to place a resistor onto an ceramic heatsink.
These through-hole resistors replace common thick film heat sinkable products as well as the heatsink and hardware associated with them. The resistor and heatsink are one unit and work together to offer 50nH to 100nH inductance and 5Ω to 10MegΩ resistance, depending on type. Ohmite TRH Thick Film Resistors are designed to be board mounted and feature solder-plated phosphor bronze terminals. These resistors offer three resistance patterns specialized for high-energy, high-voltage, or continuous power applications.
- High-temp terminal construction
- Easy to install
- PC mountable
- Wide resistance range
- Low inductance
- Solder-plated phospher bronze terminals
- Meets Mil-Std-202
- Meets IEC 61000-4-5
- 50nH to 100nH inductance
- 5Ω to 10MegΩ resistance range, depending on type
- 15KV max. operating voltage
- -55°C to +180°C operating temperature range
- High energy: Thick film area is maximized with the pattern and trimming techniques to provide the best energy absorption possible.
- High voltage: A serpentine pattern is used to obtain higher voltage handling and resistance values.
- Constant power: A standard thick film pattern is used to distribute heat evenly across the ceramic heatsink, providing thermal stability.