Panasonic Industry releases automotive high current capable metal composite power inductor in 15.6 mm square size.
Newly released power choke ETQPAMR33JFW features high heat resistance and high reliability using metal composite core.
- High heat resistance : Operation up to 160 °C including self-heating
- Large current power ：53 A (M1280MF R33 type), 87 A (M15A0MF R33 type)
- High vibration resistance ：30 G
- SMD type
- High-reliability : High vibration resistance as result of newly developed integral construction; under severe reliability conditions of automotive and other strenuous applications
- High bias current : Excellent inductance stability using ferrous alloy magnetic material
- Temp. stability : Excellent inductance stability over broad temp. range
- Low audible (buzz) noise : A gapless structure achieved with metal composite core
- High efficiency : Low DC resistance of winding and low eddy-current loss of the core
- Shielded construction
- AEC-Q200 compliant
- RoHS compliant
- Noise filter for various drive circuitry requiring high temp. operation and peak current handling capability
- Boost-Converter, Buck-Converter DC/D