TDK Corporation has announced introduction of its new KCZ1210DH800HRTD25 common mode filter for deployment in ultra-high-speed automotive interfaces (1.25 x 1.0 x 0.5mm – L x W x H).
This product is an addition to the KCZ1210DH Series that was released in February 2022. It enables substantial enhancements in noise control functions compared to conventional filters, with an impedance of 1000 Ω at 1GHz and insertion loss of more than 25 db.
Due to the recent spread of advanced driver-assistance system (ADAS) implementation, the speed of signal processing has ramped up significantly. Through this, the move to safer and more secure autonomous driving will be achieved. The new TDK filter contributes to preventing errors in high-speed signal processing in relation to front sensing cameras, mmWave radar, LiDAR, etc.
Through TDK’s proprietary internal electrode pattern arrangement plus the integrated and sintered configuration of optimal low dielectric materials, this product achieves superior properties, alongside long-term reliability. Furthermore, by adding a conductive resin-based layer to the terminal electrodes, the risk of cracks appearing (due to thermal shocks) is reduced. It also heightens durability to mechanical stresses, such as substrate strains.
The automotive-grade KCZ1210DH800HRTD25 common mode filter is extremely compact. It has 1.25mm x 1.0mm x 0.5mm dimensions. An operating temperature range of -55 to +125°C is supported.
Mass production of the product began in March 2023.
- Major improvements in noise control capabilities compared to conventional products
- Support for high-speed differential transmissions of over 10 Gbps
- Wide operating temperature range of -55 to +125°C
- Impedance of 1000 Ω at 1GHz
- Ultra-high speed interfaces – including HDMI1.4/2.0 (3.4 Gbps/6 Gbps), LVDS/MIPI D-PHY (4.5 Gbps), USB3.0/3.1 Gen1 (5 Gbps), USB3.1 Gen2 (10 Gbps)
- Advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS)
- High-speed signal processing as sensing cameras, mmWave radar, LiDAR, etc.
[Ω] at 100MHz
|KCZ1210DH800HRTD25||80 ± 25 %||3.0||100||5||10|