Vishay Intertechnology introduces a new high current inductor that provides 50 % lower DCR than typical power inductors for improved efficiency in high frequency DC/DC converters.
Using materials and construction similar to the IHLP, the Vishay Dale IHVR-4024KE-51 also boasts excellent saturation and temperature stability. Available in the compact 10 mm by 6 mm by 10 mm 4024 case size, the device enables high current density, while its vertical-mount design saves on board space.
- Optimized for energy storage in DC/DC converters up to 5 MHz
- rovides excellent attenuation of noise in high current filtering applications up to the SRF of the inductor
- Packaged in a 100 % lead (Pb)-free shielded, composite construction that reduces buzzto ultra low levels
- High resistance to thermal shock, moisture, and mechanical shock
- Low DCR of 0.24 mOhm
- Compact 10 mm by 6 mm by 10 mm 4024 case size
- Vertical-mount design
- High temperature operation to +155 °C
- Handle high transient current spikes without saturation
- Energy storage in DC/DC converters and high current filtering in servers and desktop PCs
- high current POL converters
- multi-phase, high current power supplies
- battery-powered devices
- distributed power systems
Samples and production quantities of the IHVR-4024KE-51 are available now, with lead times of 12 weeks for large orders.