Vishay Intertechnology offers reduced size common mode chokes with higher shock and vibration resistance for 35A applications.
Available with a low profile surface-mount or through-hole construction, Vishay latest common mode choke is more robust than bulky toroid-based devices, while delivering superior performance across temperature ranges to +155°C.
With its low profile, the IHCM-2321AA-10 offers a reduced size and volume, making it more resistant to shock and vibration, while the enhanced core design extends current saturation out to as much as 35 A. The IHCM-2321AA-10 is surface-mountable and compatible with automated pick and place assembly for increased flexibility in board layouts.
Along with excellent saturation characteristics, low DCR losses, and a 1500 VDC dielectric withstand voltage between coils, the IHCM-2321AA-10 is ideal for commercial-grade DC/DC converters, EMI filters, and high current filters for noise suppression in motor control and other circuity in industrial and telecom applications.
In addition to the standard surface-mount configuration, the IHCM-2321AA-10 offers customizable inductance, impedance, DCR, and current ratings, along with through-hole mounting options. The device is RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and Vishay Green.
- Low SMD profile design compatible with automated pick and place assembly
- High heat rating current to 31A and saturation current to 35 A
- High temperature operation, up to 155°C
- Dielectric withstand voltage between coils to 1500VDC
- Custom options for inductance, impedance, DCR and current rating are available
- Through-hole mounting configurations available
- High current and high temperature applications
- DC/DC converters
- EMI Filters
- Motor noise suppression