Vishay Intertechnology extends its NCW AT family of wide terminal thin film chip resistors with a new line of devices in the 0612 case size.
For power electronics in automotive and industrial applications, the Vishay Beyschlag NCW 0612 AT components combine high temperature performance and excellent long term stability with high power dissipation up to 1W and low resistance values down to 0.10 Ohms.
- Joins the previously released NCW 0406 AT
- Optimized for use in harsh and high temperature environments without compromising power rating or electrical performance
- The perfect choice for most fields of modern professional power electronics in which power dissipation, reliability, stability, and robust design are major concerns
- Larger 0612 case size
- Higher power dissipation up to 1 W
- Lower resistance values down to 0.10Ohm
- AEC-Q200 qualified
- Wide terminal contact geometry provides superior robustness against thermal cycling
- High operating temperatures up to +175 °C
- Advanced sulfur resistance as verified according to ASTM B 809
- Superior moisture resistivity at 85 °C and 85 % relative humidity
- DC/DC converters, LED drivers, DC current monitoring, and battery management systems in automotive and industrial applications
Samples and production quantities of the NCW 0612 AT series are available now, with lead times of nine weeks.