Waldenburg (Germany), 28 April 2020 – To support its partner companies in the current situation, Würth Elektronik has planned a significant expansion of their webinars. Until 19 May, many different free lectures on high-tech topics from Bluetooth to supercapacitors will be available.
In the current situation Würth Elektronik is actively contributing to the efficient use of some of the free capacities: Until 19 May, customers and partners can attend many different free webinars with experienced experts as speakers. The duration of each is around 30 minutes, followed by a question and answer session around 15 minutes.
The offer of online support through the transfer of know-how and expertise by means of webinars and online conferences is highly appreciated by customers. Thomas Schrott, CEO of the Würth Elektronik eiSos Group, explains: “Many companies use the forced shutdown to familiarize themselves with new technologies and to invest in training. Our previous record was 950 participants in a single webinar at the beginning of April. We have therefore further expanded our range of technology webinars in order to support the upcoming step-by-step restart of our customers”.
Simple registration without further obligation
All German and English webinars can be found on the Würth Elektronik website www.we-online.de/webinare. All webinars in French can be found at www.we-online.fr/webinarfrance. Please register by giving your name, company and e-mail address. Participation is free of charge and the registration does not entail any further obligations.
Dates & Topics
- 28.04.2020 Fundamentals of GNSS positioning and receiver technology
- 28.04.2020 Selection of a Common Mode Choke via our online tools (language: French)
- 29.04.2020 Selection of a Common Mode Choke for data lines via our online tools (language: French)
- 30.04.2020 Selection of a Power Inductor via our online tool (language French)
- 30.04.2020 EMC Shielding 101: Designer’s Approach
- 04.05.2020 Selection of RF components via our online tools (language: (French)
- 05.05.2020 WE Direkt – Online prototyping for PCBs (language: French)
- 05.05.2020 WE Backup Your Application – A real life Supercapacitor backup solution
- 06.05.2020 Selection of Space Holder via our online tools (language French)
- 06.05.2020 Current Sense is Easy
- 07.05.2020 Magnetic design & selection – Intermediate level
- 07.05.2020 Selection of Capacitors via our online tools (language: French)
- 12.05.2020 Optimization of the antenna matching network and the effect of coaxial connectors
- 12.05.2020 Cutting the Cord: Wireless Power Transfer
- 14.05.2020 Anticipate EMC with LTSpice
- 19.05.2020 Accelerate your IoT development project with our MEMS 3-axis acceleration sensor
Würth Elektronik Webinars are also included in the Passive Component Events Calendar