Source: Coilcraft news
Cary, IL, USA — Coilcraft’s new AGM2222 Series power inductors offer current ratings up to 110 Amps and very low DCR in a package measuring just 22 X 22 X 23 mm, a 73% volume reduction from previous-generation products.
This significant improvement in power density makes the AGM2222 ideal for high-current applications including automotive bi-directional 12 V – 48 V DC-DC converters.
The AGM2222 Series is available in 13 inductance values from 1.9 to 10 µH. It is qualified to AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (-40°C to 125°C ambient), making it ideal for automotive and other high-temperature applications. Soft saturation is stable over temperature and enables high peak current handling. Magnetic shielding reduces EMI at high switching frequencies.
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (−40°C to +125°C); Ideal for a variety of automotive applications
- 75% smaller than previous generation
- Very low DCR maintains high efficiency
- Soft saturation with high current handling capability
- Magnetic shielding reduces power losses at high frequency
- Ideal for Bi-directional 12 V – 48 V DC-DC converters
- Tin-silver over copper terminations