Coilcraft’s UA825x miniature, low-profile transformers are designed for use with SN6501 and SN6505B transformer drivers from Texas Instruments.
The center-tapped push-pull transformer features high isolation voltage and high efficiency for isolated power supplies.
It is driven by the SN6505B from a 3.3 V or 5.0 V power supply and provides high isolation at 2500 Vrms across the isolation barrier for interfaces such as CAN, RS-485, RS-422, RS-232, SPI, I2C , and low-power LAN in industrial and automotive applications.
The UA825x is AEC Grade 1 qualified, making it an ideal solution for DC-DC converters in EV/HEV applications.
- Developed for Texas Instruments SN6501 and SN6505B Push-Pull driver
- Low profile and center-tapped push-pull transformers for isolated power supply
- 2500 Vrms, one minute high isolation (hipot) winding to winding
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (–40°C to +125°C)
- Core material Ferrite
- Terminations RoHS tin-silver-copper over tin over nickel over phosphor bronze.
- Weight 0.3 – 0.4 g
- Ambient temperature –40°C to +125°C
- Maximum part temperature +165°C (ambient + temp rise)