Electronics Weekly revealed the Shortlist for this year’s 2021 Elektra Awards, the industry’s largest technology and business awards.
The judges have deliberated, debated and discussed, and this year’s extremely high calibre of entries has yielded a phenomenally strong list of finalists. You can view the full shortlist below.
The 2021 Elektra Awards will take place on 1 December 2021 at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London, and also online for those unable to attend in-person. You can book your table here – the rush will be on now that the shortlist has been announced, and booking early will get you the best positions in the room.
Passive and Electromechanical Product of the Year Shortlist
- Binstead Designs Ltd. – Extending touchscreens and Displays
- Harwin plc – Kona Connector Series
- Panasonic – New ZU Series of Electrolytic Polymer Hybrid Capacitors with Remarkable Ripple Current and Temperature Features
- Panasonic – AEC-Q200 Certified High Temperature Chip Resistors ERJH Series
- Pickering Electronics – Series 67 HV SPDT Form C Reed Relays
- Snaptron – First of its Kind Dome Switch with Dual Action Capabilities
- Vishay Intertechnology – SMDY1 Series Surface-Mount Ceramic Disc Capacitors for EMI Suppression