Femtet is all-in-one CAE software equipped with 3D solid modeler, pre-/post-processors and 8 types of solvers including tutorials and examples. Murata announced release of the latest version of Femtet, version 2019.
Femtet consists of the following blocks:
Modeling / Results Display
For advanced applications, Femtet also offers Macros to make calculation while changing dimensions, to give frequency dependency to materials, and to combine with other tools.
Femtet at a glance is described in more details here.
Analysis functionalities and GUI performance have been enhanced.
- Fluid solver and its coupled analysis with thermal solver are available.
- Stress : Output of contact force and contact area are available. Contact analysis function is improved.
- Heat: Coupled analysis with fluid solver is available.
- Magnetism: Magnetization analysis and calculation of motor’s Ld and Lq are available. Iron loss calculation is improved.
- Acoustic waves: Transient analysis is available.
- GUI: Cyclic-symmetry mesh creation and Python functions for macro are available. Drawing speed is improved.
Explore the Femtet capabilities with free-trial version. You have two choices.
1) Free with Full Functions
- You have full access to all the functionalities of Femtet Professional.
- The license is valid for 60 days.
2) Free with Limited Functions
- You can learn basic modeling and simulation for up to one year.
- There are limits on the functions. As there is no limit on reading the projects and results, you can use it as viewer. The license is valid through Dec 25, 2020.
Apply for the free version at https://www.muratasoftware.com/en/trial/free/