Panasonic have introduced a surface-mount type ZF series of Conductive Polymer Hybrid Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors that is capable of operation up to 150°C for 1.000 hours
Being able to endure high temperatures of 150°C for up to 1.000 hours, the new capacitors benefit from a high withstand voltage of 25V to 63V and a low leakage current of (0.01 CV or 3µA). The nominal capacitance range is 33µF to 270µF.
The AEC-Q200 qualification of ZF series products ensures optimal quality and reliability and makes the parts ideal for demanding applications like AC/DC converters, DC link capacitor for servo motor inverter power supply in robotics, Actuator for Exhaust System, DC/DC converters in automotive transmission control units, DC link capacitor for motor inverter power supply in oil/water pumps or EPS units.
- Conductive Polymer Hybrid Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors
- Endurance : 1000 h at 150 °C (High temperature)
- Low ESR and high ripple current
- High-withstand voltage ( to 63 V)
- Low LC (0.01 CV or 3 μA)
- Vibration-proof product is available upon request
- AEC-Q200 compliant
- RoHS compliant