Source: Sumida news
Sumida has developed a power transformer EE1316 for consumer electronics and industrial applications. By improving the bobbin structure and keeping the EE13 core, EE1316 can realize a creepage distance of 6.0 mm between primary and secondary wire, and a withstand voltage of 2.5 kVrms.
EE1316 can be applied in secondary power supply of home appliance.
- Size: 14.5 x 13.5 x H17.6 mm
- Max.Product weight: 5.0g (Ref.)Max.
- Operating frequency: 300kHz
- Operating Power: 10W (＠300kHz)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C ～ +125°C (Including coil’s self temperature rise)
- Audio visual products such as TV and air-conditioner
|Inductance Between (3-1)||5.5mH±7% Within||10kHz, 0.1V|
|Leakage inductance Between (3-1)||80μH Max.||100kHz, 0.1V
|D.C.R. Between (3-1)||14.0Ω Max.||at 20℃|
|D.C.R. Between (8-6)||85.0mΩ Max.||at 20℃|
|D.C.R. Between (7-8)||60.0mΩ Max.||at 20℃|
|Hi-pot Between(1,3)-(6,7,8)||AC 2500Vrms 2S||1.0mA, 50Hz/60Hz, 1Min|
In mass production