Sumida releases new CDRH5D28RB/T125 SMD power ferrite drum inductor that offer lower DCR and wider inductance range compare to the conventional series.
The new CDRH5D28RB/T125 series of shielded ferrite drum inductors in comparison to CDRH5D28RB/H125 offer wider inductance range of 1uH to 330uH and features lower DCR performance.
It is AEC-Q200 qualified and suitable for the DC/DC converters in various low-power automotive applications.
- Ferrite drum core construction
- Magnetically shielded
- L×W×H: 6.5×6.2 ×3.0 mm Max.
- Product weight:0.35g(Ref.)
- Moisture Sensitivity Level: 1
- Qualification to AEC-Q200
- Operating Temperature: -40˚C to +125˚C (including self-heating)
- High temp and high reliability automotive applications
- High temp and high reliability DC/DC converters in automotive applications