Extended EP1 High Energy Wet Tantalum Capacitor Features New Ratings in the B and C Case Codes, Offers Industry-High Capacitance and Multiple Termination and Mounting Options for Design Flexibility in Military and Avionics Systems.
- Available with radial through-hole or surface-mount terminations
- Both terminations offered with a stud-mount option
- Ultra high capacitance 3,600 μF to 40,000 μF in the B case code 5,300 μF to 58,000 μF in the C case code
- Voltage ratings from 25 VDC to 125 VDC
- Offered in the A, B, and C case codes
- Available with capacitance tolerance down to ± 10 %
- Housed in an all-tantalum, hermetically sealed case for increased reliability
- Maximum ESR down to 0.015 Ω
- available with tin / lead (Sn / Pb) and RoHS-compliant 100 % tin terminations
- Pulse power and energy hold-up applications in laser guidance, radar, and avionics systems
To meet the needs of military and avionics applications, Vishay Intertechnology announces that it has extended its EP1 wet tantalum capacitor with new ratings in the B and C case codes. Offering the industry’s highest capacitance per voltage rating and case size for this device type, the capacitor is available with radial through-hole or surface-mount terminations in the A, B, and C case codes, each with a stud-mount option, for increased design flexibility.
- Built on Vishay’s proven SuperTan®technology
- Industry-leading values include a capacitance of 12,000 μF at 80 V in the C case size, which is 33 % greater than the closest competing device