Vishay Intertechnology introduces a new series of AEC-Q200 qualified high voltage thick film chip resistors. Offering working voltages to 3000 V, stability of 1.0%, and power ratings up to 1.0 W, the Vishay Techno CRHA series is available in five compact case sizes ranging from1206 to 2512. The series feature better accuracy and stability than most standard thick film chip resistors that enable designers to reduce component counts, placement costs, and PCB size.
- AEC-Q200 qualified
- Working voltages to 3000 V
- Stability of 1.0%
- Power ratings up to 1.0 W
- Five compact case sizes from 1206 to 2512
- Wide resistance range from 2 MΩ to 500 MΩ
- Tolerances down to ±1.0 %
- Temperature coefficients of ± 100 ppm/°C
- Solder-coated nickel barrier terminations in a three-sided wraparound configuration
- RoHS-compliant with exemption, and halogen-free
- Battery management and voltage monitoring, division, and regulation in power inverters and high voltage power supplies for automotive, industrial, and medical applications.
Samples and production quantities of the CRHA series are available now, with lead times of 8to 12 weeks.