Würth Elektronik webinar presented by Jörg Hantschel discuss inductive wireless power transfer technologies in the field of autonomous vehicles and robots charging challenges.
Autonomous vehicles and robots (AMR, AGV, LEV, …) are an upcoming technology which will change processes and the way of working in factories, logistic centers, agriculture, medical and other areas dramatically.
- What are the technologies, the challenges and benefits in the respective fields?
- What market do we see globally and how fast is it evolving?
- How can wireless charging influence and optimize the new processes?
- What is the right wireless power technology?
- Challenges, benefits?
- Is there a standard coming?
- Who are the players already in the field?