Bourns Magnetics Product Line introduces the Model SM91542AL AEC-Q200 compliant, automotive grade BMS (Battery Management System) Signal Transformer.
This single channel functional insulation transformer includes common mode chokes for noise rejection for BMS applications.
The Model SM91542AL was developed for use with Analog Device’s Model LTC6804/681X, NXP’s Model MC3377X and Texas Instruments’ Model BQ79616.
The improved design of pin auto-termination replacing the manual termination process helps this transformer to achieve better efficiency and lower costs.
This BMS transformer offers a working voltage of up to 1000 VDC and Hi-Pot isolation voltage up to 4300 VDC with an extended operating temperature range of -40 to +125 °C.
- Improved design for automation compared to the Model SM91502ALA
- Up to 1000 VDC working voltage and Hi-Pot up to 4300 VDC
- Single channel with integrated choke
- Functional insulation
- Supports serial daisy chain / IsoSPI communication
- Developed for use with Analog Device’s Model LTC6804/681X, NXP’s Model MC3377X and Texas Instruments’ Model BQ79616
- Expanded temperature range: -40 to +125 °C
- RoHS compliant and halogen free
- Automotive AEC-Q200 grade
- Battery Management Systems (BMS)
- Energy Storage Systems (ESS)