The 26th Annual CMSE Conference and Exhibition is accepting presentations for April 25-27th 2023 event in Los Angeles.
Components for Military & Space Electronics Conference and Exhibition (CMSE) is THE premier event focused on the design, reliability, and application of electronic components for use in both terrestrial applications for avionics, aerospace, and military, as well as commercial, civilian, and military space systems.
The conference is focused on high quality technical talks, keynotes and panel discussions that foster maximum attendee participation/interaction and furthers our collective understanding of the technical challenges faced in our industry.
- Keynote talks by industry leaders and an Invited speakers
- Technical presentations by industry experts with Q&A
- Focused panel discussion on topics such as; use of automotive grade parts for mil and space
- Exhibitors from the supplier base interacting with attendees
- Cutting edge technical tutorials taught by industry experts
- Opportunities for students and young professionals planning a career in the military and aerospace industry
Featured presentation topics considered for the 26th CMSE 2023:
- Alternate grade parts for use in harsh environments
- Non-hermetic COTS utilization and implementation
- Long term dormant storage (Hermetic vs. Non-Hermetic)
- EEE parts engineering issues for small sats
- Supercapacitors and high CV for high rel applications
- PME/BME MLCCs for hi-rel applications
- Tantalum polymer progression towards space and wear out
- GaN and SiC for RF and power management
- State of The Art Heterogeneous Integrated Packaging (SHIP)
- Continuity of the electronics supply chain
- Alternate approval for PMP for space
- Counterfeits, trust, and security issues in supply chain management
- Digital engineering/model-based design
- CHIPS for America act securing our DOD Industrial base
Deadline for Submission: January 16, 2023
Presentations are 15 minutes with 5 minutes of Q & A. The CMSE committee does not require a formal paper submission. You decide how much of the presentation material to provide the attendee. The idea is to promote sharing of basic scientific and technical information about common problems faced by both the component manufacturer and the system OEMs in the Aerospace industry.
Download the Call for Presentations form and submit yours today!