Source: Coilcraft news
Coilcraft introduces XGL4020 series of ultra-low loss shielded power inductors.
The 0402CT Series of low profile chip inductors are wirewound ceramic core inductors with high Q factor, high self-resonant frequencies and a 30% lower profile than competitive products. The 0402CT series has a maximum height of 0.45 mm and offers excellent RF performance for wearables and other height limited devices.
- Industry’s lowest DCR and ultra low AC losses over a wide frequency range
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 qualified (–40°C to +125°C ambient)
- Superior current handling with soft saturation characteristics
- Wide inductance range up to 8.2 µH
- Core material: Composite
- Environmental RoHS compliant, halogen free
- Terminations RoHS compliant tin-silver (96.5/3.5) over copper. Other terminations available at additional cost.
- Weight: 0.193 – 0.195 g
- Operating voltage: 0 – 80 V
- Ambient temperature –40°C to +125°C with (40°C rise) Irms current.
- Maximum part temperature +165°C (ambient + temp rise). Derating.
- Storage temperature Component: –55°C to +165°C. Tape and reel packaging: –55°C to +80°C
- Resistance to soldering heat Max three 40 second reflows at +260°C, parts cooled to room temperature between cycles
- Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL) 1 (unlimited floor life at <30°C / 85% relative humidity)
- Failures in Time (FIT) / Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) 38 per billion hours / 26,315,789 hours, calculated per Telcordia SR-332
- PCB washing Tested to MIL-STD-202 Method 215 plus an additional aqueous wash.