Coilcraft introduces its new chip-style tiny SMT isolation transformers that are significantly smaller than core and bobbin styles transformers.
Coilcraft’s HTX7045 isolation transformer introduces a chip-style construction that represents an advancement over traditional core and bobbin designs.
This innovative approach not only reduces the size of the component, but also streamlines it for highly automated manufacturing process, resulting in a more cost-effective solution.
The HTX7045 is particularly well suited for use in gate drive circuits and isolated SPI communication in both industrial and automotive applications.
- 4K VDC Hi-Pot ideal for isolated SPI communication and gate drive applications
- Applications include Battery Management Systems and Industrial Networking
- 4.9 mm creepage and clearance Material Group 1 (CTI > 600)
- Insulation level may be Functional, Basic, or Reinforced depending on application variables such as working voltage, pollution degree, OVC, and altitude.
- Reduced board space compared to traditional core and bobbin types
- Cost-effective and fully-automated for the highest quality
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (–40°C to +125°C)