Workhorse DC-link capacitor: Housed in cylindrical aluminum cans with dimensions D x L up to 136mm x 345mm, Jianghai’s CBB 131 DL series of dry, metallized polypropylene film dc-link capacitors offer a broad range of capacitance (100 ~ 7200μF) and voltage (600 ~ 3600V) ratings.
Specified for operation from -55°C up to 85°C, the self-healing capacitors provide both high ripple current capability and excellent reliability. This makes the capacitors an ideal choice for demanding industrial applications, e.g. high-power frequency converters, renewable energy inverters, motion control, elevators, and welding.
The IEC 61071 and UL 810 compliant series boasts with a variety of top deck designs and terminal shapes to provide an optimum fit into each application. Customized designs are available on request.
- DC-Link designed capacitor construction
- Very low dissipation factor
- High ripple current capability
- Long lifetime
- Aluminum case
- RoHS, WEEE and REACh compliant
- UL94-V0, IEC 61071 and UL810 compliant
- High power frequency converters
- Motion control, welding equipment, elevators
- Electric and hybrid electric vehicles
- Photovoltaic and wind inverters