Paumanok Inc published market report on Linear Resistors Market Outlook: World Markets, Technologies & Opportunities: 2022-2022.
Paumanok Publications, Inc. has published “Resistors: World Markets, Technologies & Opportunities: 2022-2027 ISBN# 1-89-3211-38-X (2022)”. This market study from Paumanok Publications, Inc. updates the 35-year commitment Paumanok has made to study the global market for linear resistors.
The study includes the following product lines-
The resistor big data sets include fixed resistors in these 21 individual types and sub-categories
- Thick Film Chip Resistors (0201 – 1210 Case Size Ru02 Thick Film on 96% Alumina)
- Carbon Film Resistor, Axial and Radial Leaded
- Metal Foil (Nickel + Chromium Metal Foil in Axial, Radial and SMD Configurations):
- Tin-Oxide: (Antimony – 10 Resistive Element, also called Flameproof and High Voltage Resistors:
- Nichrome Film (Nickel + Chromium Deposited Metal Film on Ceramic Core):
- Power Wirewound Resistors (Nickel + Chromium Wire wound on a Ceramic Core):
- Resistor Network, The Multichip Array Network:
- Thin Film Chips 0402 Chips: Nickel + Chromium or Tantalum + Nitride Thin Films
- Ruthenium Material (For Resistor Inks):
Paumanok has spent years analyzing global trade in the 8532 and 8533 HTS Codes for Capacitors, Resistors, Inductors and Circuit Protection Components, Publishing more than 300 digital assets on markets, technologies and opportunities and assisting the global supply chain in quantifying and qualifying opportunities by region and end-use market segment through product development, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions; technology advancement and supply chain visibility with an eye on Industry 4.0 and transparency from the finished product back down to engineered materials, ores and concentrates impacting multiple component and material ecosystems in fragmented end-use market segments.
Published September 2022 Outlook Report
288 Pages, 84 Tables and Graphs, 77 Documented Global Manufacturers of Linear Resistors