Stakpole offers now ASR / ASRM series of anti-surge leaded film resistors with high working voltages, high pulse voltage withstanding capability up to 10kV.
High voltage applications such as HVAC controls, appliance and white goods controls, metering, automation, medical devices, digital storage, and surge protection devices typically require resistors with high working voltage that may be challenging to find.
If the applications are low current or low energy, film resistors are an ideal technology.
The ASR / ASRM series from Stackpole offers high working voltages, high pulse voltage handling, and well-defined pulse behavior. The ASR / ASRM handles surges ranging from 2KV
for the ASRM14 up to 10KV for the ASRM1 and ASRM2.
For applications with high voltage surge and low energy requirements, the ASR / ASRM is a viable replacement for carbon composition resistors, providing improved electrical and environmental stability, better tolerance and TCR, with better long term availability.
- Excellent anti-surge characteristics
- Stable characteristics through the resistance range
- Good alternative to carbon composition resistors
- Applications include power supplies, CRT’s, and anti-surge circuits
- Cut and formed product is available on select sizes
- Flameproof coating per UL94 V-0
- RoHS compliant, lead free and halogen free
- REACH compliant
- HVAC controls
- Appliance and white goods controls
- Medical devices
- Digital storage
- Surge protection devices