Sumida is releasing new shielded SMD power inductor CDEPH84D92 featuring high power and low resistance, ideal for D-class amplifiers’ low pass filter.
The new CDEPH84D92 inductor is characterised by high current capability and low resistance.
It can be used in electronic applications such as server, desktop, DC-DC converter, battery-powered devices and other high current power supplies.
It is best suited as low pass filter inductor for compact D-class amplifiers.
- Magnetically shielded
- Flat wire wingdings provide exceptionally low DC resistance
- L×W×H:12.7×8.7×9.5mm Max.
- Product weight: 4.45g(Ref.)
- Operating temperature range: －40℃ ～＋125℃ (Including coil’s temperature rise)
- Best suited as LPF inductor for compact Digital Amplifier (Class-D-Amp), used in radio audio amp.