Source: Vishay NPI news
New CRHP Series High Voltage Thick Film Chip Resistors Deliver Power to 1.5 W, Voltages to 3000 V, and Stability of < 0.5 % in Variety of Styles, Termination Materials, and Configurations.
Vishay Intertechnology introduces a new series of high voltage thick film chip resistors that offer high power ratings up to 1.5 W and working voltages to 3000 V in five compact case sizes ranging from 1206 to 2512. Available in a variety of styles, termination materials, configurations, and custom sizes for increased design flexibility.
Standard devices feature solder-coated nickel barrier or solder-coated non-magnetic terminations in three-side wraparound or single-termination flip chip configurations. Also available with gold, palladium silver, platinum gold, platinum silver, or platinum palladium gold terminations, and a five-sided wraparound configuration
- High power ratings up to 1.5 W
- Working voltages to 3000 V
- Available in five compact case sizes ranging from 1206 to 2512
- Outstanding stability of < 0.5 %
- Wide resistance range from 2 MΩ to 50 GΩ
- Tolerances down to ± 0.5 %
- Temperature coefficients of ± 100 ppm/°C
- RoHS-compliant and halogen-free
- Flow-solderable and epoxy- or wire-bondable
- Battery management and voltage monitoring and regulation
- Power inverters and high voltage power supplies for medical, telecommunications, AMS, industrial, automotive, and consumer applications
Samples of the CRHP series are available now. Production quantities will be available in Q1 2019, with lead times of 13 to 15 weeks