Bel Fuse announces their 0ZT Series of high-temperature SMD resettable PPTC fuses for automotive, ethernet, and other applications which require a high operating temperature range of -40°C to 125°C.
Bel’s 0ZT Series are small surface mountable, solid-state resettable fuses which feature a faster time to trip and lower resistance than standard SMD devices. All are AEC-200 compliant and ideal for automotive applications, such as electronic systems control and monitoring, infotainment, climate control, and lighting and ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance), as well as security-focused applications.
0ZT Series Fuses Features
- five different chip sizes: 0ZTF (2920), 0ZTG (1812), 0ZTH (1210), 0ZTJ (1206) and 0ZTK (0805).
- RoHS 2 compliant, halogen-free and lead-free
- packaged in tape and reel for the auto-insert SMD process and meet the Bel automotive qualification
- AEC-Q200 ready
- 2,000, 3,000, or 4,000 pieces in tape and reel
- product samples available upon request