Coilcraft releases its XGL series ultra-low loss power inductor in compact low profile case size.
The new 3×3 mm XGL3014 offers industry-leading performance inductor in compact package – only 1.4 mm tall!
The ultra-low profile XGL3014 power inductor series offers the lowest DC losses and extremely low AC losses for a wide range of DC-DC converters.
This exceptional characteristic makes them an optimal choice for a variety of applications where space is limited and efficient power management is critical, including different non-isolated converter topologies, point-of-load (POL), IoT devices, and many other applications.
With an industry-leading 80 V voltage rating, these components are suitable for wide Vin DC-DC converters and applications. Additionally, their AEC qualification ensures reliability and robustness in automotive and other harsh environments.
- Industry’s lowest DCR and ultra low AC losses over a wide frequency range
- Superior current handling with soft saturation characteristics
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (−40°C to +125°C)
- Wide inductance range from 0.082 µH to 1.8 µH
- RoHS-compliant, halogen free. 260°C compatible. Tin-silver (96.5/3.5) over copper terminations
- COTS Plus tin-silver-copper and tin-lead terminations available