KEMET, YAGEO Group company announced extension of its 450V rectangular aluminum capacitors offering by new AAR80 series with higher temperature range.
The AAR80 provides a design improvement on the AAR70 with a higher maximum operating temperature (105°C).
The rectangular shape is ideal for volumetric efficiency and provides designers with an opportunity to reduce the overall area in comparison to traditional cylindrical solutions.
With its automotive AEC-Q200 certification, efficient heat sink capability and space saving, this is a great design fit for EV charging customers.
- Rectangular shape for good volumetric efficiency, modular stacking, and ease of heat sinking
- Life of 2,000 hours at +105°C [(VR) and (IR) applied]
- AEC-Q200 qualified for automotive applications
- High vibration up to 20 g
- Good ripple current capability
- Excellent surge voltage capability
- Optimized designs available on request
- Electric Vehicles
- On-Board Chargers
- Power Inverters
- Wall Boxes