Sumida announced expansion of its high current SMD inductor CDB line.
CDB48D64 and CDB62D78, like other types in the CDB series, they are in magnetic shielded surface mount structure, and constructed by low loss ferrite core, with low DCR tolerance and high efficiency.
- Ferrite core construction
- Magnetically shielded
- Operating temperature range: -40℃～+125℃ (including coils self temperature rise)
- Multi-phase and Vcore regulators
- Voltage Regulator Modules (VRMs) in server and desktop
- Central Processing Unit(CPU)
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
- Application Specific Integrated Circuit(ASIC) with high power density, data networking density, graphics cards and battery power systems
In mass production