Source: Würth Elektronik video
Practice-oriented webinar video by Würth Elektronik dedicated to electronics developers, hardware developers or hardware designers with basics of analog electronics and first practical experience with design.
The video explains the selection of suitable inductors for a DC/DC converter design on the basis of following aspects:
- Comparison of common ferromagnetic core materials in inductors from the point of view of the storage and filter losses
- Calculation of a DC/DC converter on the basis of a practical example
- View of a DC/DC converter as a source of interference and analysis from the EMC view
- Comparison of shielded and unshielded inductors under EMC aspects
- Practical examples of successful interference suppression using the example of EMC measurements