Bourns Magnetics Product Line is pleased to introduce the model SM91534AL AEC-Q200 compliant, automotive grade BMS (Battery Management System) signal transformer.
This single channel, reinforced insulation transformer includes common mode chokes for noise rejection for BMS applications.
The Model SM91534AL is developed for use with the NXP Model 33771C series and Analog Device’s Model AD1818 and LTC6804/681X series. This BMS transformer offers a working voltage of up to 1500 VDC, Hi-Pot isolation voltage up to 6400 VDC and an extended operating temperature range of -40 to +125 °C.
- Reinforced insulation per IEC 62477-1, IEC 60664-1 and IEC 62368-1
- UL recognized per UL 62368-1, File No. E515965
- Automotive grade AEC-Q200 compliant
- 1500 VDC working voltage and Hi-Pot voltage up to 6400 VDC
- Creepage distance 15 mm minimum, clearance distance 14 mm minimum
- Supports serial daisy chain / IsoSPI communication
- Developed for use with the NXP Model 33771C series and Analog Device’s
- Model AD1818 and LTC6804/681X series
- RoHS compliant
- Battery Management Systems (BMS)
- Energy Storage Systems (ESS)