Source: KOA Speer Electronics news
KOA’s high voltage HV73-series has been expanded with the addition of the new HV73V-types for automotive applications.
The special inner material makes the part suitable for high voltages with improved temperature cycling stability compared to standard resistors. The higher critical resistance allows a higher voltage at higher resistance values. The special coating ensures that higher voltages can be applied at operating temperatures up to +155 °C.
- Increased power rating for HV73V2A (0805 = 0.25 W)
- Increased max. working voltage for HV73V2B (1206 = 800 V)
- Superior to RK73 series in maximum working voltage
- Suitable for flow and reflow solderings
- Products meet EU RoHS requirements. EU RoHS regulation is not intended for Pb-glass contained in electrode, resistor element and glass.
- Suitable for high reliable applications like automotives
- AEC-Q200 qualified
KOA’s new high voltage type chip resistor HV73V-series for automotive applications achieves max. working voltages 2.5 times higher than general-purpose type chip resistors. This means fewer resistors are used in voltage detecting circuits saving PCB space. The HV73V is suitable for high reliability automotive applications.
Improved characteristics to withstand high voltages is achieved by using a special inner coating for the resistive element. Product is adapted to the automotive standard AEC-Q200