By: Tomas Zednicek, EPCI European Passive Components Institute
It is our pleasure to introduce new face and major upgrade of Passive-Components.eu website. We are pleased by the high growth of interest from everyone related to passive components in this website.
The web traffic has reached now almost 25,000 (!) original IP visitors per month, that is above ten times increase compare to a year ago November 2018 2,000 attendees.
The positive feedback with such growth is a high motivation for us at EPCI to continue our work bringing new tools and improve its functionality.
New functions and changes:
- New, modern graphics enabling more and more popular “dark mode”
- Video channel will enable to post direct playlist with interesting videos
- New technologies, innovation and featured articles will be highlighted in individual blocks.
- Website title change to “Passive Components Blog” to represent better its content.
- Original EPCI tools & releases are moving to institutes’ new website EPCI.eu Passive-components.blog will publish and use links to the original EPCI releases.
- Passive online handbook ABC of CLR and e-Symposium on EPCI webpage is now organised in easier navigation to the chapters.
- The “Passive Components Blog” will focus on news, searches and useful tools related to passive components edited by EPCI
- Last but not least, more powerful server hardware support the growing traffic and guarantee quicker loading time in all World regions
- … and still more enhancements and tools are under preparation to come
I would like to thank to all supporters and especially to EPCI gold sponsors AVX Corporation, Kemet Electronics and Wuerth Elektronik that enabled creation of this passive-components gate channel.Tomas Zednicek Ph.D. EPCI President & CEO
There still may be some few bugs that we will have to fix and improve during the following days so we apologize for any inconvenience related to this “generation upgrade” and thank you for your understanding.