On 16 to 19 October 2023, Würth Elektronik will host its fifth Digital WE Days – a virtual conference that will bring in-depth, first-hand electronics expertise to the screen.
Renowned Würth Elektronik specialists and partner companies will present high-caliber presentations on EMC, power management and electromechanics, wireless power, optoelectronics, and many other topics. In addition to the English language presentations, there will be the opportunity to pick up more detailed information in interactive Q&A sessions following each lecture. Registration for this free event is now open at www.we-online.com/digital-we-days.
“Our philosophy ‘More than you expect!’ takes center stage at this event, because we are more than just a component supplier,” Alexander Gerfer, CTO of Würth Elektronik eiSos, explains. “We proactively support our customers in solving their problems while providing expertise on the product. So, it comes as no surprise that our ever-expanding community has firmly established this event in its calendar.”
Concise technical knowledge and discussion
During Digital WE Days, Würth Elektronik offers customers and developers, and those interested, a unique opportunity to gain a comprehensive overview of the current state of the art, as well as the latest developments and perspectives in electronics.
Partner presentations from onsemi, KDPOF, ST Microelectronics, Texas Instruments and Rohde & Schwarz will join Würth Elektronik’s technical experts in presenting. Each of the 30+ technical presentations will take approximately 30 minutes and will cover topics such as power supply, EMC, filter calculation, power module design, thermal management on printed circuit boards, and much more besides. After each presentation, participants will have the chance to engage directly and personally with the experts in a wide-ranging live Q&A session.
The following presentations from our partners will be presented at the Digital WE Days:
- Monday, October 16 at 1.30 PM
- How to design a compact and efficient 1kW power supply | onsemi, Alessandro Maggioni
- Tuesday, October 17 at 1.30 PM
- Optical multi-gigabit links for automotive | KDPOF, César Esteban
- Wednesday, October 18 at 1.30 PM
- Benefits of GaN in QR flyback | STMicroelectronics, Ester Spitale
- Thursday, October 19 at 1.30 PM
- Designing efficient EV charging systems with C2000™ MCUs | Texas Instruments, Navaneeth Kumar
- Thursday, October 19 at 3.30 PM
- CM/DM noise separation using oscilloscopes for more efficient EMC filter design | Rohde & Schwarz, Chun Soong Wong
All presentations will be held live and are free of charge. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!