prof. Sam Ben-Yaakov in his video presentation discusses in-depth inductor design with two alternative cores.
In this presentation you will learn:
- detailed approximate designs of two inductors with the same specification using two different ferrite cores with different cross section areas
- showing that required gaps are inversely proportional to the cross sections
- exploring the differences between the designed inductor features
- Electronic Bits#22 – HF Power Inductor Design https://youtu.be/6Mi8QDD71vE
- A deeper look at the approximate design of power inductors with gapped ferrite cores https://youtu.be/M3OEM6lnfRE
Source: Sam Ben-Yaakov