source: Alter Technology LinkedIn news
by JC Muñoz, doEEEt.com Director en ALTER TECHNOLOGY TÜV NORD.
Alter Technology announced some improvements in their doEEEt.com. Online comparison tool has been updated and now you can compare also prices and lead times for all the components within doEEEt.
Where is this info?
Easy. You just need to add components to the comparison tool. The same way you were doing it. There is now a new pc of information added under ‘Procurement info’ heading:
- Price: It provides a range price for 1 pc. Highest ans lowest prices are indentified.
- Lead time: It provides (in days) an estimation of the MFR time to dispatch parts after receiving the order. Highest and lowest Lead Time is identified.
- Common related charges: These are probable charges that MFR may apply together with the pcs in the order.
Stay tuned because we are about to release a new version where we have included the DCL&BOM Manager, which is coming plenty of amazing features. As an advance, you will be able to get a ROM quotation of your list in 5 seconds!
Also we are working in the FAQ area. We are uploading videos there about the basic functionalities of doEEEt together with real use cases, for example:
- How do I find an EM alternative to my flight model?
- How do I get a replacement for a part?
We would like to have your collaboration here by receiving your feedback about uses cases you would like us to implement.
Very important last thing: we are increasing a lot in registered users but the more we are the more things we can offer: stocks offering, special agreements with MFR’s, coordinated procurements… So, please, don’t hesitate to recommend doEEEt to your colleagues whether you like the platform.
Thanks a lot for your support and collaboration.
The doEEEt.com TEAM.