Source: KOA Europe news
For high current applications, KOA has now expanded its existing Power Shunt series by adding the PSJ2 and the PSL2. The PSJ2 (3920 inch) resistor can measure currents up to 244 A (200 μOhm).
Constructed using a solid metal alloy resistance element with copper terminations, the device provides superior corrosion and heat resistance and has excellent pulse resistance. The PSJ2 and the PSL2 have a very low profile with a thickness of between 0.84 mm and 1.98 mm.
- PSJ2: 244 A – 0.2 mΩ to 35 A – 4 mΩ
- PSL2: 212 A – 0.2 mΩ to 126 A – 0.5 mΩ
- Sizes: 3920 (PSJ2) and 2512 inch (PSL2)
- 2 terminal configurations
- Ultra-low resistance, suitable for large current detection
- Excellent long-term stability and pulse withstanding performance
- Robust copper terminations
- EU-RoHS compliant, AEC-Q200 qualified
- High current automotive applications (ECU, EPS, motor control, EV/HEV)
- DC/DC converter
- Inverter power supplies
- Frequency converters
- Intelligent power modules