Coilcraft 0805RB Series wirewound beads are an excellent choice to isolate AC noise from DC bias or DC power injection lines in baseband RF amplifier circuits. They provide superior performance compared to traditional thick-film ferrite beads, including optimized impedance over a wide frequency range. They also offer high Self Resonant Frequency, and their low DCR makes them an excellent choice for high current applications.
- Superior performance to traditional thick-film chip ferrite beads in the market
- Optimized high impedance over a wide frequency range
- High SRF and low DCR combination for high- frequency and high-current applications without core saturation
- Halogen Free Wirewound Ferrite Beads – 0805RB (2012)
- Core material: Ferrite
- Environmental: RoHS compliant without exemption, halogen free
- Terminations: RoHS compliant matte tin over nickel over silver-platinum-glass frit. Other terminations available at additional cost.
- Weight: 15 – 18 mg
- Ambient temperature: –40°C to +85°C with Irms current
- Maximum part temperature +100°C (ambient + temp rise). Derating.
- Storage temperature Component: –40°C to +100°C.
- Tape and reel packaging: –40°C to +80°C
- Resistance to soldering heat: Max three 40 second reflows at +260°C, parts cooled to room temperature between cycles
- Moisture Sensitivity Level: (MSL) 1 (unlimited floor life at <30°C /85% relative humidity)
- Packaging: 2000/7′′reel; 7500/13′′reel; Plastic tape: 8 mm wide, 0.23 mm thick, 4 mm pocket spacing, 1.65 mm pocket depth
- PCB washing: Tested to MIL-STD-202 Method 215 plus an additional aqueous wash.